Saturday, April 9, 2011

Update!

Ryan didn't hear anything about that job and doesn't have a lot of hope at the moment of getting it. He is still going to work hard where he is and look for more opportunities. Ryan was having a stressful day at work. I was able to bring sandwiches, chips, fruit, and some water to the park where he was working. He was able to stop and have lunch. We stopped and had dinner. Then for the rest of the time we played at the park. It was so pretty outside. It was quite relaxing. Ryan even took Haley to the slides and let me lay on the blanket in the grass for a while. It was nice not walking around and just laying there enjoying the breeze and the day.

Not taken at the park but still this week!




                                                      

We got a cute little bunny named Daisy. She is very well behaved. She came potty trained/house trained. We just let her jump around our house. We haven't had any issues with her. Haley loves the bunny and it's funny to have an animal around the house that is pretty low maintenance, family friendly!

Daisy

I only have 7 weeks left of being pregnant. I hope the baby comes on the sooner side of life then the later. I could be happy at 39 weeks!! I am trying to V-BAC so I need my body to go into labor naturally. Never done that before! Last time I was walking around 90% effaced and 3 dilated. My body was kinda figuring it out. Haley couldn't tolerate the tiniest of contraction so I am hoping this baby can. I would like to do an all natural V-BAC. Who really knows what will happen. I just hope everything turns out well.

32 Weeks and still counting

Haley playing with sticks in our woodpile!


       




























































































    







         

1 comment:

  1. Well,

    Ryan did get that job! It just took a while to get the offer. The guy who gave him the job said that he knew that Ryan wasn't the best qualified for the job, but he just had to go with his gut that Ryan would be a great employee!

    ReplyDelete